Do you want to give meaning to your daily life actions and bring real value to the world using your creative skills? For you, the business of tomorrow still has to be created and you want to contribute to it? Is the social and environmental impact in all your daily activities a primary focus? You are a self-starter, proactive, with strong interpersonal skills and team working ability?
So join Blooo and change the world.
We are looking for a talented business analyst who will help our account and project leads to design value propositions then products, based on decentralization benefits and industry background, and to build a first level of trust with clients.
In our team you will learn:
- How to provide digital and decentralized solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides opportunities to grow.
- How best to develop your skills within an innovative technology environment
As a business analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Create functional designs, sequence diagrams, process flows, business rules catalogues and product backlog items to agree detailed requirements with client product owners.
- Clearly communicate what needs to be developed and tested to the technical teams.
- Collaborate with clients to identify and manage any requirement or design changes.
- Facilitate users and partners acceptance through training sessions, demos, and appropriate documentation.
- Support our sales workforce to prepare meetings and contracts, generate new business opportunities by proactively contacting potential new clients listed in CRM, log, track and maintain accurate organization, customer, deal, and contact activity records.
- Support our marketing team to regularly publish content.
We are looking for someone with these skills:
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic or implementation levels, and solid analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French, and a customer-centric mindset.
- Experience in functional analysis, functional design, capturing and generating user stories, product test.
- Ability to work within a complex and diverse delivery environment, and to organize his work.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams, and/or multiple projects, while delivering Agile at scale.
- Experience in utilizing one or more tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word or Excel.
Best fit qualifications:
- Academic track: Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Écoles + Engineer Master from top-tier high-schools
- Motivation to take up challenges and be a force of proposal
- Energetic & ambitious
- Autonomous, organized & rigorous
- Collaborative, proactive and flexible
- Great at figuring out new things
- Office Location : Paris 13ième, France.
- Meals & Transport voucher.
- Base gross salary according to your profile and credentials (from 38k€ to 45k€).
- Duration: permanent contract (CDI) based on SYNTEC collective bargaining agreement
At Blooo we are always concerned with bringing value to all of our projects and activities. Our daily priority is our employees and their daily personal and professional development.
At Blooo it is important to develop all talents and to build the structure at their service above all and especially with everyone involved.
Do you share these values? So join us.
Apply for this position
Please fill-in the information below to apply for this role.